ASX-listed pharma and cannabis company, Creso Pharma, approached Collective Campus to help it navigate its way into the metaverse.
- developed a comprehensive strategy to determine project objectives, the targeted metaverse platform, and targeted parcels of land
- secured parcel of land next to Snoop Dogg in The Sandbox metaverse
- designed and developed the Cresoverse - Creso Pharma's experience in the metaverse which promotes its products, can be used to sell NFTs, and run collaborations with influencers
- developed a website and trailer video to promote the Cresoverse
- developed a media release, and contacted media outlets to promote the launch of the Cresoverse
Within hours of the announcement going live, numerous mainstream outlets had covered the Cresoverse, including The Australian, The Herald-Sun, and Stockhead.
Hundreds of waitlist sign-ups were generated within hours of going live, as Creso's market warms to the idea of the metaverse.
In addition to this, it has exposed Creso's brand to new target audiences and demographics, and will pave the way for new revenue streams by way of NFT drops, and exclusive experiences inside the Cresoverse.